It is a 125KHz contactless access control reader, preclude the use of advanced RF receiver circuit design and embedded micro-controller, combined with efficient decoding algorithms. It has received high sensitivity, current, single DC power supply, low price, high performance characteristics. Dust, moisture, fully sealed design allows users to install the outdoor and other harsh conditions, no mechanical wear and durability.
(related to the card or the environment)
Wiegand 26/Wiegand 34
(Setting by oneself)
Distance of transmission
-25℃ ~ +75℃
ABS & Resin adhesive
l Red: VCC（9V-16V）
l Black: GND
l White: Wiegand D1
l Green: Wiegand D0
l Grey: Green light and buzzer long ring
l Purple: Wiegand 26/Wiegand 34(The output format is WG34 when purple line connect with black line)
1. Turn off the power and don’t live operation when installing or disassembing
2. The reader must be installed on wooden, concrete or brick wall, or placed on the table. It may not have a large area of iron and steel products within a radius of around 10 centimeters
3. Different cards has affect the distance of reader
4. If the distance of reader between two machines <0.3 m, will interfere with each other. In other words, the best distance between the reader is kept at 0.3 meters above.
5. If the card still in the sensing area, the reader without any prompts, and also don’t send data.
6. Access Control Reader cann’t store user data and information, we can’t increase the card, password and fingerprint user. It's a tool for unlocking that just expanding into the card or password , you need to rely on the access controller, attendance card machines, or multi-door controllers.