R80C is ISO 14443A protocol and contactless desktop reader without diver, using lamp and acrylic panel design, it’s more beautiful and unique. Reader distance up to 80mm, it’s not only simple aspect, but also stable and reliable data. Widely used for RFID Radio Frequency Identification system and project, Such as Automated parking management system, Personal identification, Access controller, Production Access control, etc
Ⅰ Technical Parameters
MF(S50/S70/Ntag203 etc.ect. 14443A protocols cards)
10 digit dec +Enter (Defoult output format)
(Allow user to customize the output format)
0mm-100mm(related to the card or the environment)
-10℃ ~ +70℃
-20℃ ~ +80℃
Material of reader
Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android
Double Color LED (Blue & Green) and Buzzer
(“Red” means standby, “Green” means reader success)
ⅡInstructions for use
Method of installation and use
1. Connect with computer through USB interface directly. When the buzzer sounded, reader into the self-inspection. And the same time, LED turn intoBlue means standby.
2. Open the output of computer software,such as Notepad\a word document or Excel sheets.
3. The mouse in Notepad or WORD document clicking.
4. Put tag on the top of reader, the software will output a data(card number) of the tag. When reading the tag, LED light change from Blue to green.
Detecting device is connected
Open the Device Manager of computer, If appears Humans Input Device that means Reader has successfully into computer.
1. Do not install the reader on the magnetic objects and metal objects, they will seriously affect the RF signal.
2. If after reading, the tag is still in the induction zone, the RF reader will not send data and without any hints.
Ⅳ Common problems
1. Operation without feedback: Please check whether the interface plugged in, whether the tag is a valid or whether another RF tag is within the reading range.
2. Data error: Please check Whether the mouse is moved, whether the reader is in a critical state and whether the cable length is too long.