Ⅰ Technical Parameters
Em4100,TK4100,SMC4001 and compatible card
10 digit dec+Enter (Defoult output format)
(Allow user to customize the output format)
35mm×35mm×7mm (Withouut package)
White or Black (Optional)
0mm-100mm(related to the card or the environment)
-10℃ ~ +70℃
-20℃ ~ +80℃
About 20G (Without Package)
About 50G (With Package)
Material of reader
Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android
Double Color LED (Blue & Green) and Buzzer
(“Blue” means standby, “Green” means reader success)
ⅡInstructions for use
Method of installation and use
1. Connect with phone/pad of Android system through Micro-USB interface directly. When the reader into the self-inspection. And the same time, LED turn into Blue means standby.
2. Open the output software of phone/pad (such as memo or SMS editor),.
3. The mouse in Message editor or memo clicking.
4. Put tag on the top of reader, the software will output a data(card number) of the tag. When reading the tag, LED light change from Blue to green.
1. Do not install the reader on the magnetic objects and metal objects, they will seriously affect the RF signal.
2. If after reading, the tag is still in the induction zone, the RF reader will not send data and without any hints.
3. With OTG function if used in mobile phones directly.
Ⅳ Common problems
1. Operation without feedback: Please check whether the interface plugged in, whether the tag is a valid or whether another RF tag is within the reading range.
2. Data error: Please check Whether the mouse is moved, whether the reader is in a critical state and whether the cable length is too long.