It is a password key access contronl card-reader. You can open the door by password or IC card. It's a high performance, lower price 13.56MHz RFID access control reader. It suitable for access control, attendance, fees, security, patrol and other RFID applications.
DC9V- 12V (±5%)
Mifare one( S50, S70 etc.)
(related to the card or the environment)
Distance of transmission
-25℃ ~ +75℃
ABS & Resin adhesive
1PC LED (Red means standby, Green means reader success)
l Red: VCC（+12V）
l Black: GND
l White： Wiegand D1
l Green： Wiegand D0
l Blue: LED
l Yellow: BEEP
1. Turn off the power and don’t live operation when installing or disassembing
2. The reader must be installed on wooden, concrete or brick wall, or placed on the table. It may not have a large area of iron and steel products within a radius of around 10 centimeters
3. Different cards has affect the distance of reader
4. If the distance of reader between two machines <0.3 m, will interfere with each other. In other words, the best distance between the reader is kept at 0.3 meters above.
5. If the card still in the sensing area, the reader without any prompts, and also don’t send data.
6. Access Control Reader cann’t store user data and information, we can’t increase the card, password and fingerprint user. It's a tool for unlocking that just expanding into the card or password , you need to rely on the access controller, attendance card machines, or multi-door controllers.