Automatic book sorting line, optional high-frequency or ultra-high frequency band, the device can be used with a 24-hour book return machine, so that the returned books are automatically sorted into their corresponding book return boxes to realize the automatic book sorting function. It adopts jack-up transfer type sorting platform, the sorting speed can reach more than 600 books / hour, which greatly saves labor. The product has a modular design. The basic module is a three-in-one sorting port. The modules can be spliced at will. For each additional module, the sorting port increases by two.
The product is suitable for use scenarios such as indoor libraries, supermarkets, community , cultural centers, etc. It requires an environment with network coverage and no rain or dust.
* Power off when the equipment is disabled;
* The equipment needs to be fixed with a foot cup, and it is forbidden to lean, push and pull;
* The panel is made of tempered glass, and it is forbidden to hit by gravity or sharp objects.
* Except maintenance personnel, no one is allowed to open the top maintenance panel;
* Keep the equipment clean and well ventilated;
Single tag read/write time is less then 10ms
Tags read/write distance is 0-30cm
RS232/232-TTL/RJ485 (Wifi and 4G are optional)
The hardware is reserved for expansion
External 12-24V DC adapter, rated power 5W, standby power <1W
1000 ~ 1100mm adjustable
400mm * 80mm
Sorting port height:
Sorting port height: 800 ~ 900mm adjustable, limit height 1000mm
More than 600 books / hour
1132mm * 1267mm * 536mm
In order to facilitate users to quickly provide RFID solutions and simplify the development process, the system provides SDK secondary development kits for users to conduct secondary development. The characteristics of the development kit are as follows:
* The SDK development kit supports users to use C ++ and C # for secondary development.
* Rich secondary SDK development cases: The system provides SDK functions and cases, greatly reducing the development difficulty.