Thin card: 0--50mm ,
Thick card: 0-110mm
Wiegand 26 \ Wiegand 34 \RS232\RS485
Distance of transmission
2PC LED (Red means standby, Green means reader success)
DATA 0（485 +）
DATA 1（485 -）
1、When the reader connect power, the red LED power indicator lit and system test by self. The buzzer "drip" is heard to show the card reader into the state.
2、In the effective reading distance, The card close to the reader, the buzzer will issue a "drip" is heard, and the green LED is lit , It indicates has readed the data of card.
1. Turn off the power and don’t live operation when installing or disassembing.
2. The reader must be installed on wooden, concrete or brick wall, or placed on the table. It may not have a large area of iron and steel products within a radius of around 10 centimeters.
3. Different cards has affect the distance of reader.
4. If the distance of reader between two machines <0.3 m, will interfere with each other. In other words, the best distance between the reader is kept at 0.3 meters above.
5. If the reading distance below standard, you can check the 12v power or ground, and whether the electromagnetic interference .